Dubai is one of the leading cities in the world for security, cultural diversity and entertainment.
It is well connected and with an excellent digital infrastructure.
Living in Dubai will give you exclusive access to resources and facilities that can take your career or business to the next level.
Dubai was also awarded with the ‘Safe Travel’ stamp from the WTTC which shows the emirate’s efforts to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
How it works
– You’ll get a one year virtual working programme;
– The cost is $287, processing fee and UAE medical insurance;
– You’ll be able to access all essential services, such as utilities, telecoms and schooling options;
– You’ll benefit from the connection to a global hub and a qualified workforce, composed of more than 200 nationalities.
All you need is:
– Passport valid for at least six months;
– Health insurance that has coverage in the UAE;
– Proof of employment from your current employer valid for at least one-year, a monthly salary of $5,000 minimum, your most recent payslip and bank statements for three preceding months;
– If you are the owner of a company, then you’ll need proof of ownership for at least one year, a $5,000 average monthly income every month and your three most recent monthly bank statements.
*Payment of processing fee doesn’t not guarantee approval of application